Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Butcher lists

Butchers Best Country Market in Newtown. Don't think they'll do deer but they do have everything needed to make sausage or will make it for you.

Phone: 203-364-0013
    125 South Main Street in Newtown, CT
    Open Monday-Friday 6:30am to 7:00pm
    Open Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm

The Country Butcher in Tolland on Rt. 74 processes deer. Great guy. Never had a deer done there but everything else is top shelf I've gotten from them.
    Using Tapatalk

Dickie Mead Thompson Rd,
    Thompson, Ct

At the Corner of the Speedway Rd.

(860) 420-8143
    " Bowtech RPM 360 70#, Bowtech Invasion 60# Carbon Express Red, Carbon Express Maxima Hunter, Carbon Express F15, GrimReaper SS, Rage Hyperdermic"

Quote Originally Posted by Abdiel777 View Post
    The Country Butcher in Tolland on Rt. 74 processes deer. Great guy. Never had a deer done there but everything else is top shelf I've gotten from them.
    I know him personally and he's a great guy. I cleared a lot of the brush on that property when he first got it. My first real job was working for his catering company and fetching Christmas hams from the cooler during the holidays. Lots of memories on that land including driving antique John Deere tractors and getting his farm truck stuck.

When my dad hunted, he took his deer there back when he was in Ellington

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warren Spey does not cut for money. He only takes donations for hunters for the hungry. But he is a check station for replacement tags FYI.