Thread: just hunting muzzleloader

Images

just hunting muzzleloader

If a non-res is just hunting during muzzleloader season do they have to purchase a firearms license to? Or just the muzzleloader tag?

Images
    You need a firearms hunting license and a muzzle loader deer permit. Seperate ml permits for state and private land. You can buy both state and private.
    Visit my BLOG at: www.passinthruoutdoors.blogspot.com

check out some of my videos at: http://www.youtube.com/user/passinthru63

Agreed , you must have a Firearms License. Then each Permit is additional! if it be Shotgun, Muzzle loader, Rifle. But I do believe you can buy all the permits! State and Private. Of course Rifle being Private only!
    " Bowtech RPM 360 70#, Bowtech Invasion 60# Carbon Express Red, Carbon Express Maxima Hunter, Carbon Express F15, GrimReaper SS, Rage Hyperdermic"

Images
    SC is correct. You can buy multiple permits - for example I can buy state land shotgun and private land shotgun as well as state land muzzle loader and private land muzzle loader - that's 4 permits and 6 deer (depends on zone you are hunting). Now add Bowhunting for 4 fall deer and you can shoot 10 deer (more in other zones like 11 & 12).

New this year is the state land shotgun no lottery A season. I'm not sure you can buy both a state land A and B no lottery or not yet. I have to believe they won't let you by both A and B no lottery permits.
    Visit my BLOG at: www.passinthruoutdoors.blogspot.com

check out some of my videos at: http://www.youtube.com/user/passinthru63