Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Archery shoot meet and greet

Super Moderator/CTHS Supporter Space Invaders Champion, Breakout Champion, Turbocharged Penguins! Champion StoneCrusher's Avatar
    Images
    Becuase Moodus has ballet and tap dancing lessons that day.

Super Moderator/ CTHS Supporter Fishin` Fun 2 Champion, Turtleshot Champion, chopper2 Champion, Dead Eye - Hardcore Champion, Counterstrike - Lite Champion MoodusHunter's Avatar
    no reason what so ever other than you guys told me to pick a day and I picked the closest day to season opening that worked for me. Honestly I can shoot on either day without a problem, I just have to move my ballet lessons!

Super Moderator/ CTHS Supporter Fishin` Fun 2 Champion, Turtleshot Champion, chopper2 Champion, Dead Eye - Hardcore Champion, Counterstrike - Lite Champion MoodusHunter's Avatar
    Would there be a problem with those member that have signed up already to move to the 21st? If not then the second question is are there more member that WOULD attend on the 21st?

Cal45
    I wouldn't be able to do the 21st either. Don't know what happened but it seems like every weekend I have ended up having to be somewhere for something.

I think we are good for the 21st. too as long as it is 65 deg. or less lol! J/K
    Damn the heat.
    " Bowtech RPM 360 70#, Bowtech Invasion 60# Carbon Express Red, Carbon Express Maxima Hunter, Carbon Express F15, GrimReaper SS, Rage Hyperdermic"

Bumping this up. The shoot is going to be on the 21st. I think we have a head count of 10

Moodushunter
    Stonecrusher +1
    Andy *************** only for a few hours in the morning ...
    Quigly + BowhuntingMomma +1
    Spotted Crow+1
    HorizontalHunter

bump! We need more shooters. Would 2 or 3 arrow rest give aways entice anyone to show up? I will set up a target shoot that closests to the center gets a prize but we need more people to come. Otherwise I will give them to the trail camera contest winners until they are all gone!

The 21st is out for me and my daughter... and nephew. Air show going on and we had made plans with other's to attend.

10 Point
    Quote Originally Posted by MoodusHunter View Post
    bump! We need more shooters. Would 2 or 3 arrow rest give aways entice anyone to show up? I will set up a target shoot that closests to the center gets a prize but we need more people to come. Otherwise I will give them to the trail camera contest winners until they are all gone!
    Any for a southpaw?

Quote Originally Posted by *HuntЯ* View Post
    Any for a southpaw?
    sorry no they are all right handed.