Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Archery shoot meet and greet

10 Point
    Figures.......Halls doesnt have anything either.

I think when this event gets planned next year we need to pick a date and stick with it... we are no longer available this Saturday. I made plans for myself after finding out that the date was changed to the 29th. Zach has a birthday party to go to and Quigly has plans as well. Sorry.

Realy, no one else can come for a couple of hours. Ya know what it is. THey don't want anyone to find out they are not REAL! Just hanging out on here trying to fit in somewhere! I have a Jack and Jill to go to after. My Daughter has a Cheerleading Jamboree, that my Wife coaches for. It's over an Hour ride up.

If you are not one of these and realy have something on the table that prevents you from comming. You know if you REALY DO or don't. But disregard the afore stated! Sorry we wont see you there.

But the others COME ON ! Lets hang out for a little while and talk North American Big Game Hunting and Enjoy the Perfect Mystical Flight of the Arrow!
    " Bowtech RPM 360 70#, Bowtech Invasion 60# Carbon Express Red, Carbon Express Maxima Hunter, Carbon Express F15, GrimReaper SS, Rage Hyperdermic"

Super Moderator/CTHS Supporter Space Invaders Champion, Breakout Champion, Turbocharged Penguins! Champion StoneCrusher's Avatar
    Images
    It does not fit in my schedule either; but where there is a will, there is a way.

With that said, it won't be easy, but I can fit it in. I have my kids Karate 9am- 11:30, but then I was figuring on driving up there with my daughter by 12:30-2:30. then the hour drive home, change close, then another hour drive to a BBQ/NASCAR party by 4:30.
    Last edited by StoneCrusher; 08-19-2010 at 11:31 PM.

Yikes. I was leaving around 1. So thats Moodus , Andy( Leaving early), Myself and I think Horizontal. THen Stone at Noon! Hmm Sur Ya'll don't wanna Bump it AGAIN?

SEPTEMBER 11- NO ONE HAS ANYTHING TO DO THAT DAY! PLus it's a good day for people to be together!

I KNOW IT! I am Psycotic- Uh Ick Psyc- ICK I know what you're thinking rigt now! Quote: " Hey I don't have anything to do that day!"
    " Bowtech RPM 360 70#, Bowtech Invasion 60# Carbon Express Red, Carbon Express Maxima Hunter, Carbon Express F15, GrimReaper SS, Rage Hyperdermic"

10 Point
    You guys have a great time, maybe i can do next years meet. Take lots of pix to post!

Super Moderator/ CTHS Supporter Fishin` Fun 2 Champion, Turtleshot Champion, chopper2 Champion, Dead Eye - Hardcore Champion, Counterstrike - Lite Champion MoodusHunter's Avatar
    I'm going up, we can also shoot again on septmeber 11th. The more practice the better!