Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quigly joins the shotgun crew

14 pointer Feed Mo Champion Quinnsolo12's Avatar
    Images
    Congrats on the tom Quigly!!

To succeed where others fail, go where others fail to go.

SwampYankee
    Quote Originally Posted by TooManyHobbies View Post
    A real hunter's wife would already have the fixins'....Ooops, did I say that out loud.
    Do you have a death wish or something? So what you are saying is that Quigly is not a real hunter right. He will be easier on you than the wife.

nothing wrong with a quick hunt! Nice job and nice bird! I am hoping to hook up with another one in the am. That settin' up in the landing zone works great if you don't wake them!

Quote Originally Posted by Quigly
    This morning I got set up and realized that I messed up and set up on them way too close. I knew that I didn't have much of a chance so the first bird that hit the ground was going to get it...
    Result shows you were in just the right spot! Nice job and congratulations!
    Last edited by spike_horn; 05-14-2010 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwampYankee View Post
    Do you have a death wish or something? So what you are saying is that Quigly is not a real hunter right. He will be easier on you than the wife.
    You better watch yourselves!!! Hahaha!!! Quigly isn't even home yet with the darn bird! It was pork chops on the George because I ran out of propane for the real grill! I just can't win over here!
    And I actually COULD have mustered up some kind of fixins' if the bird came home sooner!

Congrats Quigly can't wait to see the pics!!

Nothin wrong with shooting them when they hit the ground in my book. I just hope nobody heard you shoot an then accused you of poppin him of the roost. Congrats.

Images
    Sorry for the delay... I just got home and posted the pic of him... I had a very long and busy day...
    "Go afield with a good attitude,with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." FRED BEAR

Quiqly, you guys definitely know how to take a picture. That came out awesome. Good job!

Member: National Rifle Association ~ Gun Owners of America
    United Bowhunters of Connecticut ~ Coalition of Connecticut Sportsman

Oldfarmsblueman
    Way to go Don I just got on line.Spring is my busy time and it
    seems all I do is WORK WORK WORK.Congratulations