Thread: Reloading and Shooting

Images

Reloading and Shooting

I found this reloading and shooting supply house while visiting Don's website (afarcryinfo)

Lots of great deals to be found.

http://www.wideners.com/
    Shoot a Coyote save a Fawn

I have used many mail order places including Wideners. Here is what they have in stock on the primers I want. "OUT OF STOCK "

I have started to buy my components from the local gunshop that I go to most. They have a lot of primers right there! I shoot some Berger VLD's now and they got them for me faster than mail order. Our local vendors need the business also.

Check out the Autumn Gun Works in Goshen.

Last edited by savage99; 03-22-2010 at 11:40 AM.

I have had good experiences ordering bullets directly from the berry's mfg website. Free shipping on orders over 50$ usually. Primers and powder I've had good luck locally.

Cal45
    I mail order some reloading stuff. I get a lot from Midway. I'm not sure if I've gotten stuff from Wideners or not. I probably have. I know that they are in my reloading folder in my favorites though.

14 pointer
    Images
    I have found, Wideners, to have the lowest prices anywhere. Right now there out of stock on some items, but who isn't. The folks there are great people. I usually pick up my orders, seeing their located only 2 miles from my, V.A in Johnson City, Tn.

I use mail order and local shops. I prefer the latter, especially Chris Marino's shop. He can order anything you need. In the primer drought he was one of the few folks who had them and he kept his prices fair. But if you want to go the mail order route, you have plenty of choices. Among others there is Midway, Natchez, Mid-South, Widners, and Cabela's. A few years ago Ebay was a good place for brass and partial boxes of bullets (good for testing).