Thread: 2009 Archery Plaque

Images

2009 Archery Plaque

I finaily got a good pic of the plaque. I had to take it to a friends(hunter1) house and have him take a pic of it, he has profressional camera equipment. The plaque was very hard to get a pic of due to mirror finish. The pic of the plaque is good but it still doesn't do it justice. The second pic is where it is hung right between my two boys. The one on the right is from 2008 and the on the left is from 2002, and yes my trophy room is my bedroom its the coolest room in the house......

With all of that said I would like to thank all of you that voted for me and my pic. I am very proud of it...

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Go afield with a good attitude,with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." FRED BEAR

Super Moderator Deadeye Logun S16 Champion, Backyard Shootout Champion TooManyHobbies's Avatar
    Images
    Very Nice.
    NOBODY EVER SHOT BAMBI....they shot his momma.

Images

Congrat!

Man those are some awesome bucks!

SwampYankee
    Now thats doing the wild thang. What does your wife think of that arrangement! Not judging or anything.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampYankee View Post
    Now thats doing the wild thang. What does your wife think of that arrangement! Not judging or anything.
    I don't like to brag but I think I have the best wife in the world!!!! When she got her archery license the first thing she said was what was I going to do with one of my deer mounts when she gets one. She is already kicking one out of my trophy room.
    "Go afield with a good attitude,with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." FRED BEAR

SwampYankee
    Maybe your the buck that will be kicked out. Sounds like you do have a great wife. Has she shot deer or other critters with her bow.

S.E. Mass. Except Deer season then you re apt to find me hanging around any ol tree!!
    Congrats Don!!!! Great deer right there