Thread: buying a new bow

buying a new bow

with christmas money, im planning on buying a new bow.
    i thought about buying a pse Brute Lt.
    anyone have the bow so they can let me know how it shoots?

Super Moderator/ CTHS Supporter Fishin` Fun 2 Champion, Turtleshot Champion, chopper2 Champion, Dead Eye - Hardcore Champion, Counterstrike - Lite Champion MoodusHunter's Avatar
    Here is what I suggest, look over the attached pdf file and see if any of the bows jump out at you having the specs you want/need. Go to the archery shop and try to shoot as many different bows in your predefined price range. One of the bows will feel right and that is the bow to go with. If you've already done this great. One thing to consider is not getting caught up in the speed game. Yeah speed is nice but if my choice was between a bow that shot 350fps with a 6.5" brace or a 300fps with a 7.5" I'd take the second one everytime.

As for the particular bow you mentioned I haven't shot it before but I will be looking into a new bow for next season. I read several reviews on the bow you mentioned and everyone seams to be happy with the bow. I can't et over an 8.125" brace height with a 32" axel to axel and still having an IBO of 300+fps!

Bow specs 2010
    Last edited by MoodusHunter; 12-15-2009 at 07:54 PM.

thankyou very much that deffinitly helps,
    do most archery shops let you shoot any bow you want?

Super Moderator/CTHS Supporter Space Invaders Champion, Breakout Champion, Turbocharged Penguins! Champion StoneCrusher's Avatar
    Images
    Yes they will. Yo can try any bow they sell at Andover Archery or Halls.

awesome, thanks

Super Moderator/ CTHS Supporter Fishin` Fun 2 Champion, Turtleshot Champion, chopper2 Champion, Dead Eye - Hardcore Champion, Counterstrike - Lite Champion MoodusHunter's Avatar
    I fixed the link that opened the 2010 pdf file, my mistake