Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ouestion for Encon

Re: Ouestion for Encon

Hey leave area 12 out of this* >:(* Thats my spot LMAO

Hey leave area 12 out of this* * Thats my spot LMAO
    That's the mentality Chuck, if the season is open and you have unlimited tags, just keep killing ...

Talk to some guys who used to hunt PA and deer sightings after many does were taken ...

Images

Talk to some guys who used to hunt PA and deer sightings after many does were taken ...
    I used to hunt pa mid 70s it was nothing to see 40 to 50 deer a day most were does now its sparse in the area we hunted ..........
    Shoot a Coyote save a Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by spike_horn
    Hey leave area 12 out of this* * Thats my spot LMAO
    That's the mentality Chuck, if the season is open and you have unlimited tags, just keep killing ...

The whole deal with area 11 & 12 *Has alot to do with the meetings we never hear about between auto insurance companies and the DEP. So many deer are being killed on I-95 & rte 15 and its causing big dollars going out to repair cars.It has nothing to do with management to help the herd.Its to drop the costs . All about money.

Cal45

I don't want to sound like a wise a$$ but how does seeing three deer in your yard mean there is no shortage?*
    Seeing three deer in my back yard has nothing to do with a shortage or not. My opinion is based on living here for over 35 years and watching deer come and go in those 35 years. Believe me there is no shortage of deer in this zone.

Hit a few more deer with your vehicles and the insurance companies will get your doe tags back!
    Consider yourselves lucky, would you rather have baiting, a January season and kill them all?* Believe me, the deer numbers sightings in area 12 are few and far between ...
    *I'm a tad confused here .If the state is going to allow you to bait *have an extended season and keep replacing your tags . Why in gods name would you not take advantage of it . *I am far from a Kill Kill Kill person. But with buying all the hunting season tags *allows you 4 archery 2 private land rifle or shotgun1 state *shotgun 2 muzzleload private 1 muzzle state.Thats 10 deer.Thats 70 dollars in tags.If I can keep shooting deer in a particular area which I do only because I've had 29 deer standing in front of me at 1 time.And I could see I-95 from the stand Why would'nt I keep shooting and baiting.There is a blood stain on 95 almost every other day in this area.And it happens to be area 12 so i'm not sure what part you're in but there's alot of deer down here .