Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: homemade bow press

Super Moderator/ CTHS Supporter Fishin` Fun 2 Champion, Turtleshot Champion, chopper2 Champion, Dead Eye - Hardcore Champion, Counterstrike - Lite Champion MoodusHunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tracknut View Post
    What exactly are you calling the T-bar - the main beam? What edge exactly?

Sorry for all the Q's!
    I'm calling the main beam the T bar and by edge I mean close to the arms on the outside of the T bar. You might be able to google with your actual bow model for press settings, might work might not!

Super Moderator Deadeye Logun S16 Champion, Backyard Shootout Champion TooManyHobbies's Avatar
    Images
    Moodus, is that a hydraulic jack lifting on the chain/cable? My friend made one years ago, he used a boat winch from the bottom. Hand cranked the bow grip downward. Nice set up though.
    NOBODY EVER SHOT BAMBI....they shot his momma.

Super Moderator/ CTHS Supporter Fishin` Fun 2 Champion, Turtleshot Champion, chopper2 Champion, Dead Eye - Hardcore Champion, Counterstrike - Lite Champion MoodusHunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TooManyHobbies View Post
    Moodus, is that a hydraulic jack lifting on the chain/cable? My friend made one years ago, he used a boat winch from the bottom. Hand cranked the bow grip downward. Nice set up though.
    Yup its a cheapo jack (2 ton I think) from NAPA. I think it was $7 or so!