Thread: Savage 110 Hog Hunter in .338 Fed

10 Point
    Images

Savage 110 Hog Hunter in .338 Fed

Savage 110 in .338 federal with sights and Box magazine, Muzzle brake, has scope mounts as well. OD Green Savage Stock. Great Gun just switched up to a .450 Bushmaster. $400

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Legal compliance attestation:

By placing a classified ad for the sale or trade of a firearm on CTHuntingNShooting.com, I hereby attest that I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. For face-to-face firearms sale transactions (permitted by Federal law, ONLY when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will comply with all applicable state and federal laws. In CT, the transfer MUST be facilitated via a FFL dealer and NICS background check performed. The FFL dealer will charge a fee for this, currently $20.

When any other regulated items (ammunition, magazines, etc... in some states) are sold/bought or traded via CTHuntingNShooting.com, I will follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.

This sale is not associated to CTHuntingNShooting.com, in any way, and is solely a private transaction between the selling party and the buyer. It is incumbent upon both parties to absolutely ensure that all applicable laws are followed.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 Point
    Images
    Bump bump bump still forsale

I am wondering, why does that disclaimer say the transfer has to happen with an FFL? It does not, you can do it yourself.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain man View Post
    I am wondering, why does that disclaimer say the transfer has to happen with an FFL? It does not, you can do it yourself.
    Ya and itís easy to do.