Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where are the members?

Super Moderator/ CTHS Supportor BigOutdoors's Avatar
    i am still here,check in everyday,havent been doing much,life seems to be getting in the way

Quote Originally Posted by TooManyHobbies View Post
    Your wish has been granted. WoodsmanA and I, head to Newfoundland at the end of September for a week of moose hunting during the rut.

No facestuff for me either.
    I remember thats why i said it!!!! I wish you guys the best of luck that is a dream hunt!!

Images
    Any one hear from Andy? Been trying to get a hold of him for months. Praying he’s ok.

CTHS Supportor Horizontal Hunter's Avatar
    Images
    I'm glad to see that members are checking in but posts are the life blood of a forum.

If there are no posts there here isn't anything to show up in the search engines to attract new members so it becomes a downward spiral.

bob
    Vegetarian: vejiˈte(ə)rēən/noun: old Indian word for lousy hunter.
    Excalibur Exocet, GT Laser II, 2" Bhoning Blazers 125g NAP Spitfire

Wish that more members would log-on and become involved again.
    I am guilty of lurking in the past, not signing in and just reading posts. For the site to thrive again more members must log on and share stories and information. Who knows, maybe members can have shoots and get togethers again!
    Right now as I write this there are 2 members logged on but 50 guests..
    Come-on guests sign up, log on and start sharing!

We all have time to come to the site and lurk around, spend a few extra minutes logging on and asking or answering questions, share stories and post some info..

Although I don't post much I log on at least 3 times a week just to see whats going on and see if I can learn something new. I will say this though I am glad when I started bow hunting I had this site to be able to learn and ask questions because if you were to ask the same questions on a facebook group 9/10 people will just say something stupid. Hope to see some pictures from you all this fall!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike22 View Post
    Although I don't post much I log on at least 3 times a week just to see whats going on and see if I can learn something new. I will say this though I am glad when I started bow hunting I had this site to be able to learn and ask questions because if you were to ask the same questions on a facebook group 9/10 people will just say something stupid. Hope to see some pictures from you all this fall!
    Couldn’t agree more Facebook had more clowns on it then a circus and more pro’s then the nfl , good luck this season shoot straight and drag hard
    Despite what your mama told you... Violence does solve problem
    American Infidel
    One Day You May 5%er

CTHS Supportor Horizontal Hunter's Avatar
    Images
    Nice to see you guys posting It has been too long.

Bob
    Vegetarian: vejiˈte(ə)rēən/noun: old Indian word for lousy hunter.
    Excalibur Exocet, GT Laser II, 2" Bhoning Blazers 125g NAP Spitfire

Its good to see some of the members coming back again, hope that more will continue to participate again.

Same here, checked site every once in a while but new job is taking up a lot of my time and two kids!!!