Thread: Largemouth

Largemouth

Got this done for my father for his 70th. He caught it in S VT near land we own this fall. Roughly 18.5 7lbs. Brian and Laurie Yacino out of Moosup did it. Outstanding job. Best taxidermists in the state in my opinion. Drove 90min one way to get it. Worth the drive. Brian does all our waterfowl. Woodsman came for the drive, we also dropped off 9 ducks.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When it comes your time to die, sing your death song and die like a hero going home." Tecumseh

What a great looking fish! Youve got me itching to fish hard this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. Is fish taxidermy the actual fish or a replica? Id love to get a replica of my first salmon someday

CTHS Supportor Horizontal Hunter's Avatar
    Images
    Beautifully done. Thee is a lot of artistry that goes into those fish mounts.

Bob
    Vegetarian: vejiˈte(ə)rēən/noun: old Indian word for lousy hunter.
    Excalibur Exocet, GT Laser II, 2" Bhoning Blazers 125g NAP Spitfire

Super Moderator Deadeye Logun S16 Champion, Backyard Shootout Champion TooManyHobbies's Avatar
    Images
    I met Brian a few years back at Walmart, I knew he was very good at birds, didn't know he was that good at fish.

You two idiots came all the way over here and didn't tell me? I grew up in Moosup and only live <25 minutes away now. I would've met you there. smh.
    NOBODY EVER SHOT BAMBI....they shot his momma.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TooManyHobbies View Post
    I met Brian a few years back at Walmart, I knew he was very good at birds, didn't know he was that good at fish.

You two idiots came all the way over here and didn't tell me? I grew up in Moosup and only live <25 minutes away now. I would've met you there. smh.
    Bahahahaha. At one point I said, "I think we are close to Brian's house" (meaning you, not taxidermist Brian) but then we got turned around and had to reverse a 1/4 mile down a one way entrance ramp to 395.

Brian is the ultimate waterfowl taxidermist. His work has won championships and his honesty is unparalleled in the local industry. His wife does fish, small game and large game. She's just as amazing a taxidermist. Incredible work.
    Licensed Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator
    www.PAWServicesCT.com