Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your deer season, better, worse or the same?

Images
    I only got out 4 times due to health issues i finally got on the right meds so i am not into congestive heart failure i can walk farther now.
    Now i got another health problem to deal with cancer i have it in my left ear and left side of my neck will fight it to the end...................

Shoot a Coyote save a Fawn

Good luck with all that...
    I would urge you to consider mother natures medicine for that. I'm not on it myself but I know people that are.

Not great

Got off to a slow start this season. Missed some of bow season and one stand just wasn't quite right but I was limited by property lines. Changed strategy a bit and put up another stand and took a nice size doe with muzzleloader. One tract of land I have hunted for 10 years was completely overrun with coyote and the deer were pushed out and up hill from what I could see. Had a couple big walkabouts for the one buck I spotted but just couldn't get a shot on him. I will be back next year! Have plans for my closest stands; will put in some food plots to pull them over the property lines and made a simple gravity corn feeder that they are hitting regularly (yes I'm legal zone for baiting).

Stay strong!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I only got out 4 times due to health issues i finally got on the right meds so i am not into congestive heart failure i can walk farther now.
    Now i got another health problem to deal with cancer i have it in my left ear and left side of my neck will fight it to the end...................
    STAY STRONG, brother!

CTHS Supportor Horizontal Hunter's Avatar
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post

Im glad that you are making some progress and that you are on the right meds. It is hard to hunt when you can't get areound. I hunted very little myself this season.

Hang in there and keep fighting you are gaining on it.

Bob
    Vegetarian: vejiˈte(ə)rēən/noun: old Indian word for lousy hunter.
    Excalibur Exocet, GT Laser II, 2" Bhoning Blazers 125g NAP Spitfire

Probably my worst year but mostly because of non-hunting concerns that ate my time. Hardly got out and when I finally did I've not seen a single deer in the woods. On the side of the road I've seen plenty. They just kinda look at me when I curse em out and ask em where they've been.

We are keeping you in our prayers Andy.

I had a great season. I got 2 does and a big 8 in CT as well as a 10 point in Mississippi. Then I got hooked up with the NW boys and got addicted to waterfowling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk