Thread: Hevi Metal shotgun shells

Images

Hevi Metal shotgun shells

https://www.hevishot.com/return/

I just had 2 boxes of these. I got them a couple years ago at Dick's or Cabelas. I noticed my shells were barley ejecting from my SBE 2, then I tried to take a shot at a close duck and I got a squib load. The primer went off, the powder never ignited, and the wad got stuck real hard in my choke tube!
    Check the lot numbers on your Hevi Metal shells

My gun blew up from these few years back. Shot once sounded fine followed up on a duck and boom. Wad was stuck from first shot but it wasn’t a squib

Images
    Did Hevi shot pay you for a new barrel?
    I shot about half a box before the dud, and they seemed low power, and could no understand why I wasn't hitting anything.

I been using the HM BB shells for coyotes for a coue now. Havent had any duds. Maybe time for a switch before i do. Barrels are expensive.
    ---==SEMPER-FI==---

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stevegauth30 View Post
    I been using the HM BB shells for coyotes for a coue now. Havent had any duds. Maybe time for a switch before i do. Barrels are expensive.
    Check out the link. There are specific lots numbers that were recalled. I believe that they were made in 2014, and only some waterfowl loads

Gotcha. Doesnt involve me. Thanks

---==SEMPER-FI==---