Thread: Good Luck

Super Moderator/ CTHS Supportor BigOutdoors's Avatar

Good Luck

Good luck to everyone getting out tomorrow ,hope everyone has an adventurous time and be safe

Well said!! this is the most rut activity i have seen in years and the weather looks good. Should be fun!

Super Moderator Deadeye Logun S16 Champion, Backyard Shootout Champion TooManyHobbies's Avatar
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradysmaster View Post
    Well said!! this is the least amount of rut activity i have ever seen in years and the weather looks good. Should be fun!
    There, fixed it for you 'master. Lol. Hope gun season is better than bow season.
    NOBODY EVER SHOT BAMBI....they shot his momma.

Good luck to all as well

Seriously, top 2 rut action in the 9 years I have been at it. Rattled in 2 spikes, 2 4s, and a small 6 this morn. Off to a different spot this afternoon. Trying like heck to shoot a mature buck this year, hopefully lack of patience does not give in. Anyone get one this morn???

Images
    Good luck this season to anyone who ventures out. Stay safe.

I saw an awful lot of trucks on the sides of the roads this morning on my work route. Was just behind a guy in an SUV with a buck strapped down to a hitch rack. He was all smiles. Gotta love it.
    Licensed Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator
    www.PAWServicesCT.com

Good luck troops. Hope you all smash!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Super Moderator Deadeye Logun S16 Champion, Backyard Shootout Champion TooManyHobbies's Avatar
    Images
    My son and I were out until 11. Neither of us saw anything. All his friends on FB are posting their kills, mostly bucks. Bad luck has to run out sometime.
    Good luck all.
    NOBODY EVER SHOT BAMBI....they shot his momma.