Thread: Savage Axis .223 Lefty

Savage Axis .223 Lefty

Like New Savage Axis .223 lefty with a Bushnell Trophy 3-9x40 scope. Only 20 rounds through this looking for $200 obo

Legal compliance attestation:

By placing a classified ad for the sale or trade of a firearm on CTHuntingNShooting.com, I hereby attest that I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. For face-to-face firearms sale transactions (permitted by Federal law, ONLY when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will comply with all applicable state and federal laws. In CT, the transfer MUST be facilitated via a FFL dealer and NICS background check performed. The FFL dealer will charge a fee for this, currently $20.

When any other regulated items (ammunition, magazines, etc... in some states) are sold/bought or traded via CTHuntingNShooting.com, I will follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.

This sale is not associated to CTHuntingNShooting.com, in any way, and is solely a private transaction between the selling party and the buyer. It is incumbent upon both parties to absolutely ensure that all applicable laws are followed.
    Attached Images Attached Images