Thread: Savage Axis .223 Lefty

Savage Axis .223 Lefty

Like New Savage Axis .223 lefty with a Bushnell Trophy 3-9x40 scope. Only 20 rounds through this looking for $200 obo

Legal compliance attestation:

By placing a classified ad for the sale or trade of a firearm on CTHuntingNShooting.com, I hereby attest that I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. For face-to-face firearms sale transactions (permitted by Federal law, ONLY when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will comply with all applicable state and federal laws. In CT, the transfer MUST be facilitated via a FFL dealer and NICS background check performed. The FFL dealer will charge a fee for this, currently $20.

When any other regulated items (ammunition, magazines, etc... in some states) are sold/bought or traded via CTHuntingNShooting.com, I will follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.

This sale is not associated to CTHuntingNShooting.com, in any way, and is solely a private transaction between the selling party and the buyer. It is incumbent upon both parties to absolutely ensure that all applicable laws are followed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

PM Sent to seller