Thread: Tripod

Tripod

Bow hunting has been productive this year. Lip squeaked this guy into 35 yds, let the arrow fly, and a hundred yards later, he was no more. Second with the bow, same field as the last.

Big male, ran like a champ despite only having three legs. No. 15 for the year...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Images
    Way to go man! Coyote with the bow is no easy task.

Doesn't look like that missing leg phased him much, looks good and healthy besides. Good thing you put a stop to that nice job.

Images
    Nice!!! Had 1 today get spooked by the dogs bell. He was in some thick brush im assuming trying to get pheasants. Got 2 rounds off on him when i finally relized it was a coyote and not a dog but they were long shots and he kept going.

Man. 15 for the year? Your new name ought to be yote slayer. And to be getting them with a bow none the less. Impressive. I had a mangy one run under my tree a couple weeks back but i wasnt at all ready for him. He lived to tell about it. My new property has alot on it. Once deer is over its on. The land owner says kill em all and thats what ill attempt to do.
    ---==SEMPER-FI==---

Super Moderator Deadeye Logun S16 Champion, Backyard Shootout Champion TooManyHobbies's Avatar
    Images
    Good job Scott, you didn't by chance blow his leg off earlier in the season?
    NOBODY EVER SHOT BAMBI....they shot his momma.

Great kill! Get them all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TooManyHobbies View Post
    Good job Scott, you didn't by chance blow his leg off earlier in the season?
    I haven't missed many this year!!

The coyotes have certainly been pretty active lately. Been hearing em, seeing em, and almost even running em over. Had one run in front of me the other night. In a crowded area none the less. Already looked somewhat furred up. I just havent been able to connect yet with a bow. But im trying.
    ---==SEMPER-FI==---

Quote Originally Posted by stevegauth30 View Post
    The coyotes have certainly been pretty active lately. Been hearing em, seeing em, and almost even running em over. Had one run in front of me the other night. In a crowded area none the less. Already looked somewhat furred up. I just havent been able to connect yet with a bow. But im trying.
    That's all you can do...wrong place wrong time most of the time.