Thread: Cabelas 5% Military Discount

CTHS Supportor Horizontal Hunter's Avatar
    Images

Cabelas 5% Military Discount

I just saw this and I thought that I would pass this along for other veterans. The approval was very fast.

Bob

Cabelas is now offering a 5% discount on retail, phone and online purchases to active military, veterans and retirees, National Guard and reserves of our Armed Forces! Exceptions include: Boats, trailers, tractors, tractor attachments, outboard motors, all-terrain and utility vehicles, gift certificates, gift cards, licenses, services and fees.

http://www.cabelas.com/custserv/cust...iscountProgram
    Last edited by Horizontal Hunter; 10-10-2017 at 07:16 PM.
    Vegetarian: vejiˈte(ə)rēən/noun: old Indian word for lousy hunter.
    Excalibur Exocet, GT Laser II, 2" Bhoning Blazers 125g NAP Spitfire

Images
    Probably not the right thread- but I have a code/Cabelas bucks for $20 off $100+ cableas online - expires 10/17.

If anyone is making a buy and can use it, PM me. 1st PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Horizontal Hunter View Post
    I just saw this and I thought that I would pass this along for other veterans. The approval was very fast.

Bob

Cabelas is now offering a 5% discount on retail, phone and online purchases to active military, veterans and retirees, National Guard and reserves of our Armed Forces! Exceptions include: Boats, trailers, tractors, tractor attachments, outboard motors, all-terrain and utility vehicles, gift certificates, gift cards, licenses, services and fees.

http://www.cabelas.com/custserv/cust...iscountProgram

Thank you. I signed up this morning. After a few general questions, I just needed to supply some documentation, a DD 214 with the SSN blacked out. It was approved in a few minutes.

The good news is that it actually works and does not seem to have any restrictions such as to regular prices. I purchased something on sale and with an additional Cabela's bucks from a mailer. The discount was applied off the top to my entire purchase.