Thread: Crop damage hunting

Crop damage hunting

I'm a hunter looking for information on crop damage hunting. Is there a website that offers locations of farmers looking for hunters to hunt deer to prevent crop damage?

Super Moderator Deadeye Logun S16 Champion, Backyard Shootout Champion TooManyHobbies's Avatar
    Images
    There's no shortage of guys willing to do crop damage. Most farmers know some hunters, family and friends that will do it. And there's not a lot of turnover, once they get in, they do it for years. Good luck.
    NOBODY EVER SHOT BAMBI....they shot his momma.

I agree. You have to know a farmer. Or someone that does. Kind of like saying " anyone have any private land they would be willing to share". You could try meeting some local farmers and get to know em. That would be a good start.
    ---==SEMPER-FI==---

Reminds me of the Craigslist adds "looking for hunting land". Some do offer labor in exchange but I can't imagine that many farmers/landowners browse the Internet looking for hunters. Best to just wear out some rubber and go knock on landowners' doors. I would ask for permission to hunt first, crop damage can be pretty tied up like previously stated.