Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you do

10 Point
    Images
    [QUOTE=Du Ct;144547]Id cut the tree down then drop a deuce on
    Why kill a good tree that I can chop down when the zombie apocalypse finally hits LOL better and all seriousness but I did leave his gun mount or actually I should say band that had a post for a gun or bow and his safety harness still attached to the tree 18 feet up in the air his straps and his tie on rope I left at the base

Quote Originally Posted by alukban View Post
    I thought we weren't allowed to leave stands on state land from year to year?
    You cant build permanent stands on state land. The types you buy from the store are not considered permanent. Metal stands that can be removed are good to go. Wooden ones nailed into trees are not.

12 Point
    Sounds legit.

Thank you Mountain Man.

I would leave a note and ask the person to contact me. I'd have a conversation and try to figure out what they were thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    I would leave a note and ask the person to contact me. I'd have a conversation and try to figure out what they were thinking.
    Better leave a spam email account and not your phone number. You could end up on the man-boy love association contact list LOL!