Thread: Holsters

Images

Holsters

I have a m&p Shield i tried two different IWB type holsters dislike both one reason is both are very uncomfortable
    and print.
    I am looking at a belly band type now before i spend any more hard earned i would like some feed back on this type of holster before i spend any more money thanks Andy......................
    Shoot a Coyote save a Fawn

6 Point
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I have a m&p Shield i tried two different IWB type holsters dislike both one reason is both are very uncomfortable
    and print.
    I am looking at a belly band type now before i spend any more hard earned i would like some feed back on this type of holster before i spend any more money thanks Andy......................
    Try the Alien Gear holster. My friend carries a Shield and I tried it on. One of the most comfortable and well thought out holsters around. You have to order it online I do believe they advertise on Facebook.

I use an Alien gear holster... Have both in and out of belt and like them both. Used for my springfield XD.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have Alien Gear IWB and OWB for all of my pistols. Beyond comfortable and if you get another EDC you can order just the shell part for the new gun and it mounts to the rest of the holster. Retention is adjustable as well and if you ever decide to get rid of one gun (blasphemy) you can send them your old shell and they'll send you one for your new toy free.

Images
    I picked up a OWB shield for my new 380 S&W. Made by Wintrop Holsters LLC for $38. from Amazon, very comfortable if worn a tad back from my side. Very hard to see if worn with a t-shirt . Not that it matters here. Good luck

Sportsmen will change the future.
    www.BigBearWildlifeControl.org
    Be Green,Buy Fur!