I picked up a new duck gun and it's time to pass on this sweet Beretta to someone else. Would make a nice turkey gun too with the kickoff.

3.5" chamber
28" barrel
Kickoff (Beretta's recoil reduction system)
5 Optima chokes (so nice they're like aftermarket)
Factory B-Warm insert (can change stock grip to accept hand warmers) seriously it's a heated duck gun!
All factory shims, accessories, case, and even the original hang tag.

It's a really well made gun with minor dings here and there but functions flawlessly.

$700 obo picked up in Durham or nearby.

Thanks,
Pat

By placing a classified ad for the sale or trade of a firearm on CTHuntingNShooting.com, I hereby attest that I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. For face-to-face firearms sale transactions (permitted by Federal law, ONLY when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will comply with all applicable state and federal laws. In CT, the transfer MUST be facilitated via a FFL dealer and NICS background check performed. The FFL dealer will charge a fee for this, currently $20.

When any other regulated items (ammunition, magazines, etc... in some states) are sold/bought or traded via CTHuntingNShooting.com, I will follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.

This sale is not associated to CTHuntingNShooting.com, in any way, and is solely a private transaction between the selling party and the buyer. It is incumbent upon both parties to absolutely ensure that all applicable laws are followed.