Thread: H&R Ultra Slug 12ga Rifled Hunter

Images

Sold

For sale a H&R Ultra slug 12 ga hunter. This has the green wood laminated stock and fully rifled barrel. There are no dents or dings anywhere on the gun. The bore is bright and clean. Scope is not included.

SOLD

Located in Meriden

Legal compliance attestation:

By placing a classified ad for the sale or trade of a firearm on CTHuntingNShooting.com, I hereby attest that I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. For face-to-face firearms sale transactions (permitted by Federal law, ONLY when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will comply with all applicable state and federal laws. In CT, the transfer MUST be facilitated via a FFL dealer and NICS background check performed. The FFL dealer will charge a fee for this, currently $20.

When any other regulated items (ammunition, magazines, etc... in some states) are sold/bought or traded via CTHuntingNShooting.com, I will follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.

This sale is not associated to CTHuntingNShooting.com, in any way, and is solely a private transaction between the selling party and the buyer. It is incumbent upon both parties to absolutely ensure that all applicable laws are followed.
    Last edited by hayes1966; 07-08-2017 at 10:23 AM.
    NRA Certified Instructor - Si vis pacem, para bellum - http://www.ct-permit.com

Is this brand new? Still available?

Images
    Price lowered to $225 cash
    NRA Certified Instructor - Si vis pacem, para bellum - http://www.ct-permit.com

Quote Originally Posted by hayes1966 View Post
    Price lowered to $225 cash

Pm sent let me know