Thread: Malloy won't run for 3rd time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malloy won't run for 3rd time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.courant.com/politics/hc-g...413-story.html

Images
    strive for a VIBRANT connecticut economy??? this man has done nothing but damage to our business climate and economy overall. good riddance!

too bad things didn't work out for him in washington. LOL

Super Moderator Deadeye Logun S16 Champion, Backyard Shootout Champion TooManyHobbies's Avatar
    Images
    He will be missed.........NOT.
    NOBODY EVER SHOT BAMBI....they shot his momma.

Images
    Great to see the AHOLE gone I hate the jerk
    Shoot a Coyote save a Fawn

If he changed his mind and ran again it wouldn't be his first lie. Not gone till your gone. Only thing I fear is what kind of buffoon he will endorse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain man View Post
    If he changed his mind and ran again it wouldn't be his first lie. Not gone till your gone.
    My thoughts exactly. My guess is that the dems will put up a weak candidate so a 'republican' (like there is a difference in CT) can win and take the heat for the house of cards falling apart.

The fiscal situation is so funny! A state with towns full of mansions/estates, tons of rich NYC and Hollywood types around and it is dead broke yet still spending like a drunken sailor. But as was famously (infamously?) said, 'We don't have a spending problem we have a revenue problem'. Too bad the boss at work doesn't see it that way when it comes to my paycheck.

I say bring on the soda tax.. tax it more than Philly did. I drink the stuff and probably more than is good for me. Tax it more and piss me off so I quit drinking it. You can have the 100% tax on the zero $ I spend (Affordable Soda Act anyone?). Coke and Pepsi will surely contribute to your campaign after sales drop off a cliff in CT.

One last thought on the 'ideas' of these idiots running the show. How exactly are those tolls gonna work? Can you say back roads? Are the towns along I-84 prepared for the excess traffic? Maybe its time for the Affordable Driving Act where you will be subject to a fine-tax if you DON'T use the highway and pay the tolls. The problem is.. how do you tax those evil people who stop using CT as a short cut to northern New England and the Cape? Now THAT is a thinker!

'Nuff ranting for today.

Images
    He was a reason I moved out of state, but I have to think there is a job waiting somewhere in the swamp for him. Unless his state golden parachute was just to sweet. Time will tell, but no thanks for killing the sportsmen's laws and enjoyment in the field. Hope some how CT can get a Republican in to support all sportsmen.
    Sportsmen will change the future.
    www.BigBearWildlifeControl.org
    Be Green,Buy Fur!

The only good that getting a Republican in will end up doing is possibly passing some common sense legislation like bear season and Sunday hunting state wide. Aside from that it will just me more bickering of the same. The cities are too powerful and there aren't enough of us rednecks and country types out there to do anything about that.

Images
    i wonder if his wife will lose her 200k+ "job" with the greater hartford arts council??? funny how a woman from stamford gets a big dollar, do nothing job in hartford. long commute

btw, what the hell is the greater hartford arts council?
    Last edited by special k; 04-25-2017 at 08:23 AM.