Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can any one answer this?

Can any one answer this?

So i have friends that are hunters and i have friends that think hunting should be outlawed.Now the question is why do the friends that hate hunting call me every day of deer season to ask if i got one and can they have some steaks? Any one Bueller Bueller any one?

Are they democrats? That would explain it really

Hands out for handouts. Yeah I would avoid feeding them if possible. Less we want them to multiply.

Those are the same people who would vote out the 2nd ammendment then want you and your guns to protect em when the s#$t goes down. Im sure they have NO idea why they hate hunting.
    ---==SEMPER-FI==---

I like when non-hunters who want meat from me, who also think it's free! I tell them sure, I'll give you some, go to the grocery store, buy 5 lbs of prime rib and we'll trade for 5 lbs of venison. Never had anyone ask again

Have you seen the cost of venison in the grocery store? It goes for three times the cost of prime rib.

Images
    People that want hunting outlawed are not my friends.
    "Denn du bist was du isst"

I am related to and are friends with people who don't really like hunting. But aside from people on Facebook that I never actually see, I don't personally interact with anyone who is against hunting. Even my aunt who doesn't really like it lets me and my dads friend hunt her 27 acres.

I've told this story before and will probably tell it many times in the future. I had a girlfriend that was against hunting and guns in general and so were all of her friends. So I didn't ever talk about hunting with them. Always got stuck going to lots of boring picnics in the summer with these people. One day I went to visit a sick friend in New Haven. I don't always carry but do when I go to cities like this. After that went to her house for a picnic. She sees the clips on my Crossbreed and knows I'm carrying and starts with me. They had all already been drinking and I get the anti gun nonsense and why do you carry, does it make you feel like a man nonsense. So I take it off and lock it in the car, but the nonsense continued. All the guys there (sheep) watched and said nothing. I finally got up and left, and never looked back. They have a right to their opinion, but I'm not going to associate with people who think I'm wrong. These are the same people that sit there talking about building a safe room in their house for protection. If your friends don't like hunting I would not give them any deer meat or even talk to them about it.

Can any one answer this

I look at it this way i can still be friends every one has freedom of choise and speech so i always tell them nope bad year did not get anything as im grilling the tenderloins