Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 Week Hunting Report

Images
    I'm a NoSto guy too, but I hunt every town from here to Plainfield and also RI.

I went out this morning and let a small 8 point buck with a high rack pass, and 4 does. Was nice to have a break from the hurricane winds.
    The Will Can Not Be Broken

Forkhorn
    I hunt Clarks Falls but scouted Wyasup during bow saw lots of sign but remembered how many times others messed me up there during shotgun season.
    But this morning at 8:40 I shot what I thought was a doe and when I got up to it I thought, she's a hoss. Turns out she was a he that must of broken its antlers off in velvet one side has a 1" long nob and around 1 1/4 dia. and the other is a very dark 2.5 inch heavy spike. Never saw either has he walked towards me. His neck wasn't very big but I think he's a 2 1/2 year old. Maybe 135 lbs.
    Venison anyway I had better be thankful !! But has we all know now the Hartford buck will walk past daily until the end of season and then disappear for muzzleloader.

CTHS Supportor Horizontal Hunter's Avatar
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I only been out twice this year due to health issues, last week Friday i went to a spot that i have not hunted in years seen one deer that's it.
    Nothing on the food plot..........
    I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will be able to get out some before the season ends.

I am haveing a lot more trouble getting around and have been out very little this season. Very frustrating for sure.

Bob
    Vegetarian: vejiˈte(ə)rēən/noun: old Indian word for lousy hunter.
    Excalibur Exocet, GT Laser II, 2" Bhoning Blazers 125g NAP Spitfire

Images
    I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will be able to get out some before the season ends.
    Struggled to get out this is my second year of having a major health issue its starting to wear me down getting very depressed.
    After that jerk smashed my blind i lost my will to hunt.
    Sorry to hear your under the weather bob hope you feel better
    Shoot a Coyote save a Fawn

CTHS Supportor Horizontal Hunter's Avatar
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Struggled to get out this is my second year of having a major health issue its starting to wear me down getting very depressed.
    After that jerk smashed my blind i lost my will to hunt.
    Sorry to hear your under the weather bob hope you feel better
    Had another operation this past spring. Nothing left to do so it is what it is as they say.

Vegetarian: vejiˈte(ə)rēən/noun: old Indian word for lousy hunter.
    Excalibur Exocet, GT Laser II, 2" Bhoning Blazers 125g NAP Spitfire