Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHAT HAPPENeD

WHAT HAPPENeD

what ever happened to the guy posted on here every day when bow season started he would slay the deer miss seeing the post

Maybe he's too busy hunting..

Images
    I think it's a big part of the web site. I have enjoyed reading about everyone's hunts. Hunters don't always have the time off, or are healthy enough or just have personal/ family obligations to go hunting. This way hunters can always be connected . I'm taking off tomorrow . Hopefully hunt the pm. Heading to Wyoming next Monday to hunt Antelope, and (Coyote, prairie dog, and Turkey) . The last 3 are because I didn't get picked for mule deer. But, I'm looking forward to it.

Sounds like these folks want an update from the "Hoytman"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Button Buck

Here's to hearing from Hoytman!

My personal take on the Hoytman:
    shared valuable insights with unknowns in a reasonable manner, has a great hunting ethic, went the extra mile to share highs and lows of a tough sport, posted interesting thoughts on a regular basis.
    Hope your healthy buddy!

I hear he's still double-lunging deer with the same success he's always enjoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by S2H View Post
    I hear he's still double-lunging deer with the same success he's always enjoyed.
    Yep. Still text him now and then. As of earlier this week he was looking for number 10 of the season

Button Buck

Great to hear Hoytman still in action!

Probably spending lots of time filling refrigerators of the less fortunate.

"Possum"
    Admin & Gun Nut
    Images
    He's still slaying the deer, but at multiple times in the distant past, his reports turned into some isolated folks posting inappropriate comments and alot of animosity off the board, which is unfortunate. I miss his posts as well. I have seen this happen on multiple sportsman forums, where the slayers stop engaging due to constant negative rhetoric or questioning of legality.

Hell, I hunted my ass off all archery and shotgun, no posts from me, but I seem to have chosen hard lands to hunt (or I suck ... LOL). Waiting for smoke pole now, my last hope for 2016.
    Official CTHS Admin & Tech

- Too Many Guns To List
    - Martin Onza III @ 65# - Redhead Kronik XT @ 70#
    - Excalibur Matrix 330 - Darton Terminator (crossbows)
    - Sport Fishing Forums - Fish On
    -
    Crossbow Predators Forums
    - My Blog: Ever The Patriot

Images
    well said brad, some just can't take the success of others. i,myself, enjoyed hoyt's submissions to the forum.

btw i am fortunate enough to have three in the freezer....no trophies but plenty of venison for me and my family.