Thread: another 22 ammo thread.......

another 22 ammo thread.......

I haven't looked much as I reload and shoot a whole lot of other stuff but 22 is slowly showing up here and there. Was at Cabelas today and they had a lot of fancy brands for like 69 and 89 bucks a brick and they were selling 100 rounds copper, I think Winchester or Remington, the usual stuff you see for 10 bucks a 100 round box. So it doesn't seem to be too crazy anymore as nobody was in line to get some. I haven't been able to find a brick of 500 for less than 50 bucks though. I remember the days I could get it at Walmart for like 13 bucks. Ohhhh those were the days. I hope it comes back some day where you see bricks on the shelf like the old days.

Hoffman's seems to have ample supplies these days at semi reasonable prices. I picked up a Christmas pack at the time and it seems every time I go in there now they have some kind of 22 bricks. If I have 3 or 4 bricks on hand I'm happy and don't feel the need for anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by bk63 View Post
    I haven't looked much as I reload and shoot a whole lot of other stuff but 22 is slowly showing up here and there. Was at Cabelas today and they had a lot of fancy brands for like 69 and 89 bucks a brick and they were selling 100 rounds copper, I think Winchester or Remington, the usual stuff you see for 10 bucks a 100 round box. So it doesn't seem to be too crazy anymore as nobody was in line to get some. I haven't been able to find a brick of 500 for less than 50 bucks though. I remember the days I could get it at Walmart for like 13 bucks. Ohhhh those were the days. I hope it comes back some day where you see bricks on the shelf like the old days.

Check out Autumn Guns in Goshen. Last week they had quite a bit. I believe they had some bricks at $36 but I am not 100% certain.