Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Fishing line tender

  1. #1
    14 pointer bbqhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012

    Fishing line tender

    I use to have this gadget that screwed onto my fishing pole about 6 inches up from the reel for the purpose on tendering to the line and holding it ever so lightly, this way I can tend to two lines.
    After I casted I would keep the bail open and slip the line into the gadget that had 2 small ball bears that held my line from bailing out, but if a fish took the bail, the line would slip out and let the line go free.

    I lost it about 4 years ago, and would like to buy one couple again, but can't seem to find it or what these gadgets are called, I always thought they were called "Line tenders"

    Any help?

  2. #2



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts