Thread: DU Tobacco Valley Chapter Dinner - April 23 - Windsor Locks

Images

DU Tobacco Valley Chapter Dinner - April 23 - Windsor Locks

Drop me a PM iif you want Raffle tickets for the Beretta or use the attached order form.

Tobacco Valley chapter of Ducks Unlimited wants to see you at our Third Annual Dinner!

Saturday April 23, 2016 6:30pm - 10:00pm
    Skyline Restaurant
    106 Ella Grosso Turnpike (Route 75)
    Windsor Locks, CT
    $65 - Single
    $100 - Couple
    $45 - GReenwing (17 & Under)

Your dinner ticket gets you a great Skyline meal with your choice of four entrees (Prim Rib, Baked Stuffed Shrimp, Chicken Parmigiana, Veal Parmigiana), your annual membership, and the opportunity to participate in our raffles, live auction, and silent auction.

Be a “Table Captain” and receive a FREE Early Bird Raffle Package!!!

Call your family and friends, fill a table of 8–10 people, return the reservation form with all information and payment by April 16, 2016. You will qualify as a Table Captain and we will reserve a table for your party. Only full tables of 8–10 will be reserved seating.

Special RAFFLE!
    DU Shotgun of the Year - Beretta A400
    Even if you cannot attend our event, you can support this great chapter and have a chance to win this fantastic firearm! Tickets are $20 each or 3 for $50. ONLY 150 will be sold, get yours now as we cannot guarantee that there will be tickets left at the dinner! This is the only raffle you do not have to be present to win!

Upland Package Raffle. One lucky winner will receive a package of items for the Upland Hunter. This package includes a Tristar Upland Hunter 12ga Over Under shotgun, birding vest, game shears, and more. Tickets will be $20 each or 3 for $50. You must attend our banquet to enter this raffle!

Early Bird Raffle Package: Order your Early Bird Raffle Package by April 16 and receive $200 worth of tickets for only $100. This deadline will be strictly enforced, so don’t delay. This package will be $150 at the dinner. Your package will include $100 in Tier raffle tickets for our great 3 Tier Raffle, $50 worth of tickets for the Upland Raffle (detailed above) and $50 worth of tickets for our Pick of the Litter Raffle (winner takes any auction item before the auction begins).

Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Visit my BLOG at: www.passinthruoutdoors.blogspot.com

check out some of my videos at: http://www.youtube.com/user/passinthru63

Images
    Registration for this event is really light. Still have a few days to register but do so quickly so they can get meal counts in. You can register online at: http://www.ducks.org/connecticut/eve...-valley-dinner

Put your meal choice in the comment field.
    Visit my BLOG at: www.passinthruoutdoors.blogspot.com

check out some of my videos at: http://www.youtube.com/user/passinthru63