From West Virginia

Attached Images Attached Images

Images
    Wow, got to be Photoshoped if not its a monster

sent from MotoG using tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by deepcallin View Post
    Wow, got to be Photoshoped if not its a monster

sent from MotoG using tapatalk
    It's real and it's a monster that was taken in Adams county Ohio by a Amish guy with a crossbow who couldn't be in the pic due to their beliefs several years ago in 2007 not a road kill Amish hunter Jonathon Schmucker in Adams County, Ohio. The buck was taken with a crossbow and has 36 scorable points, green scored 304 gross and 294 7/8 net non-typical with a 24-inch inside spread. The buck was nicknamed “Amish Lucky Buck” due to the monster whitetail deer eating the Lucky Buck mineral feed.
    Despite what your mama told you... Violence does solve problem
    American Infidel
    One Day You May 5%er

West virginia then ohio.....i read somewhere a few weeks ago it was killed in New Hampshire by a 16 year old girl with a bow....who knows
    "When it comes your time to die, sing your death song and die like a hero going home." Tecumseh

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoytman View Post
    It's real and it's a monster that was taken in Adams county Ohio by a Amish guy with a crossbow who couldn't be in the pic due to their beliefs several years ago in 2007 not a road kill Amish hunter Jonathon Schmucker in Adams County, Ohio. The buck was taken with a crossbow and has 36 scorable points, green scored 304 gross and 294 7/8 net non-typical with a 24-inch inside spread. The buck was nicknamed “Amish Lucky Buck” due to the monster whitetail deer eating the Lucky Buck mineral feed.
    Thanks Al, I thought it looked familiar, now I remember the story of this buck.

Images
    I'm always skeptical of pics like that floating around on the internet. I know I've seen that one several times before with a different story attached to it each time, and I know it wont be the last time.