Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Malloy Cuts

It is all about the $$ and politics. He can 'find' money and all his liberal anti friends will love him for shutting down hunting. A win-win no? Unfortunately for him (from what I'm reading here) that scheme looks like a one trick pony.

As for the economy.. I STRONGLY suggest looking at his presentation. Slide 12 shows that the economy (and tax receipts) have not recovered since the last crash. Kinda puts his 'i dun great on the 'conomy' story in doubt.

Super Moderator Deadeye Logun S16 Champion, Backyard Shootout Champion TooManyHobbies's Avatar
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dive4Blood View Post
    This being on Malloy's table even though it is a self sustaining program is a symptom of the problem.....

This is very brief explanation of what is going on with Malloy. Gun owning hunters are the least of his worries.... we are actually his adversaries.
    If he will readily get rid of the self sustaining pheasant program, what chance in hell would we have for Sunday hunting??? He's a liar and no friend to us at all. It's easy to say he would pass a Sunday bill when he knows his cronies would never let it get to his desk.
    NOBODY EVER SHOT BAMBI....they shot his momma.

6 Point
    It looks good when they propose to cut it and then add it back in the budget. Most people don't realize it's self funded and he can then tout how he helped hunters.

Forkhorn
    Just remember all of your angst, net time at the polls. Vote out this lying dumbocrat.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dive4Blood View Post
    They don't care about pheasants or hunters among many other things in Hartford, they are trying to turn CT into a sheep farm and are succeeding. I'm on the countdown to leave this liberal sh!t hole.
    20 more days for me. See ya Malloy.
    Sportsmen will change the future.
    www.BigBearWildlifeControl.org
    Be Green,Buy Fur!