Thread: Response to my Fiancee's Honeymoon request!!!

Response to my Fiancee's Honeymoon request!!!

My Fiancée,

This is the condo building where I have stayed twice with my family in Hawaii – it is on Kauai which is the ‘garden island’. This is where they filmed Jurassic Park, Raiders of the Lost Ark, etc. Definitely the most picturesque island and my favorite of the three I’ve gone to.

There are many other options which we can discuss (besides Hawaii and also many different condos/hotels), but this looks pretty amazing to me. We are close to snorkeling with turtles, walking distance to the beach, grill on the private patio, zip lining, catamaran boat rides, etc.
    http://www.vrbo.com/42346

Love,
    Ali

My Response,

This is the outfitter that dad and his buddies go. It’s in Pratt Kansas. This is where they filmed Realtree Outdoors, Primos, and Drury Outfitters. Definitely the most picturesque land and would be my favorite. There are many other options which we can discuss (besides Pratt Kanas and also many different lodges/hotels), but this looks pretty amazing to me. We are close to hog hunting, turkey hunting, and walking distance to deer hunting, grill on the private deck, shooting targets, skinning deer, etc.
    http://www.jbohunting.com/pages/rates-and-dates

Love,
    Bishop

Images
    Hahaha! I think I speak for the entire CTHS community when I say, "We got your back, brother!" If we don't see you logged on for a while we'll know what happened. Would you like TAPS or Amazing Grace played at the ceremony?
    Licensed Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator
    www.PAWServicesCT.com

Hahah good luck! I was able to swing Cabo for our honeymoon and although there was no hunting, we got after some marlin and dorado!

Super Moderator Deadeye Logun S16 Champion, Backyard Shootout Champion TooManyHobbies's Avatar
    Images
    Hilarious. lol.
    But, you can hunt goats and a few other things in Hawaii too, while she is on the beach. Good luck.
    NOBODY EVER SHOT BAMBI....they shot his momma.

CTHS Supportor Horizontal Hunter's Avatar
    Images

You can always compromise.

Vegetarian: vejiˈte(ə)rēən/noun: old Indian word for lousy hunter.
    Excalibur Exocet, GT Laser II, 2" Bhoning Blazers 125g NAP Spitfire

Images
    Do the wedding in Hawaii and the honeymoon in Kansas!

Images
    You should check out the hunting on Hawaii. There is some pretty cool things to hunt.... The fishing is world class!!! We were going to go last spring but stuff happened and we didn't go. With that said check it out before you say no way..... good luck and congrats.....

"Go afield with a good attitude,with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." FRED BEAR