Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bait Ideas

Super Moderator Deadeye Logun S16 Champion, Backyard Shootout Champion TooManyHobbies's Avatar
    Images
    Ah, OK. Post up some pics of your catches. We love pics.

NOBODY EVER SHOT BAMBI....they shot his momma.

Even if it were legal to trap and sell squirrel fur there's not much of a market for greys. From what I understand the squirrel market is all reds from canada

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TooManyHobbies View Post
    Post up some pics of your catches. We love pics.
    Seconded. Let's see some of your catch from this year, Snack.
    Licensed Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator
    www.PAWServicesCT.com

Forkhorn
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodsmanA View Post
    Seconded. Let's see some of your catch from this year, Snack.

I will definitely post some pics of fur she, my sets, etc and some of my trail camera pics. I have 6 trail cameras out now. I get $6 for squirrel (not including shipping costs) to skin them, flesh, and stretch them and send them to Utah or I can just take tail and sell them to my friend who ties flies. Depending on which mood I am in.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Images
    Must be selling to Moscow Furs? Although I think they're in Idaho. Only place I've ever heard of buying a gray for $6... They use them for taxidermy purposes. Word is they've found themselves in some legal trouble at times buying illegal pelts and other items. Thus the large disclaimer on their front page that says they will hold you responsible for illegal items... Sketchy. Tails can be sold to MEPPS, too, for the tyers market.
    Licensed Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator
    www.PAWServicesCT.com

Forkhorn
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodsmanA View Post
    Must be selling to Moscow Furs? Although I think they're in Idaho. Only place I've ever heard of buying a gray for $6... They use them for taxidermy purposes. Word is they've found themselves in some legal trouble at times buying illegal pelts and other items. Thus the large disclaimer on their front page that says they will hold you responsible for illegal items... Sketchy. Tails can be sold to MEPPS, too, for the tyers market.

My uncle has sold them to them before. Sorry I was confused whether it was Utah and Idaho