Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black bear attacks and kills NJ resident

Images
    Haha, what's bears??

I had a guy from Avon call me a couple weeks ago looking to have a nuisance bear dealt with. Said he put up thousands of dollars of fencing to keep the bears out of his yard but they just climb right over. Haha. Guess his dog almost bit the dust one night. Only thing to do is call the state and report the bear ... And support a bear hunting season. Of course, if the antis win the bear referendum up in Maine we'll never see a bear season here...
    Licensed Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator
    www.PAWServicesCT.com

Quote Originally Posted by WoodsmanA View Post
    Haha, what's bears??

I had a guy from Avon call me a couple weeks ago looking to have a nuisance bear dealt with. Said he put up thousands of dollars of fencing to keep the bears out of his yard but they just climb right over. Haha. Guess his dog almost bit the dust one night. Only thing to do is call the state and report the bear ... And support a bear hunting season. Of course, if the antis win the bear referendum up in Maine we'll never see a bear season here...
    they wont win

truth be told it is only a matter of time before this happens here... too bad our state refuses to allow us to protect our selves while on state land and not hunting...
    -Nock Solid Crew

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by revturbo9967 View Post
    they wont win
    I hope not! Latest I had heard was it's a close battle in the polls. Most of the anti vote is coming from Southeast Maine and the Universities.
    www.PAWServicesCT.com

Quote Originally Posted by WoodsmanA View Post
    I hope not! Latest I had heard was it's a close battle in the polls. Most of the anti vote is coming from Southeast Maine and the Universities.
    ive heard a lot of Maine is really pushing to keep it this way. the antis have no idea what they are talking about and continue to make up lies. last debate was pretty funny actually

Images
    ive heard a lot of Maine is really pushing to keep it this way. the antis have no idea what they are talking about and continue to make up lies. last debate was pretty funny actually
    Haha, any videos online of that debate? I'll try and find one.
    www.PAWServicesCT.com

Watching this now... but wanna spoil it for me, do any of the Anti's make any fact based, non emotional arguments?
    -Nock Solid Crew

Images
    Just watched it. The antis have the same pathetic arguments as always. Watch the president of the Maine Trapping Association ... He's red faced and angry the entire time but holds his composure. Then he lets 'em have it when he gets the microphone. Glad to hear that so many organizations and departments and associations and even municipalities are against this HSUS crap. I've got better feelings about the antis losing now.

I was disappointed the rest of the video isn't posted. I could only watch through part six. Anyone know where else the entire meeting vid is posted? I can't find it anywhere else. Would like to see the rest of it.
    www.PAWServicesCT.com

I find it amazing people will even entrain blabbering from people who have no idea what they are talking about... People will actually listen to someone whose stance is based on emotion, and ignore someone who has spent their LIFE working on the best ways to manage wildlife... just incredible!
    -Nock Solid Crew