Thread: New Women's Hunting Show

Button Buck
    Images

New Women's Hunting Show

Hey all! Came across a new hunting show on Facebook called Queens of Camo about women hunters. They are looking for ideas for hunts to take the "Queens" on. Any ideas?

Super Moderator Deadeye Logun S16 Champion, Backyard Shootout Champion TooManyHobbies's Avatar
    Images
    Hey Laura, welcome to the site. 'bout time we got some better looking hunters on here. What do you hunt? and where?
    As far as the Queens, anything a male hunter can hunt, a female huntress can.
    NOBODY EVER SHOT BAMBI....they shot his momma.

Images
    Welcome to the forum Laura please tell us about the hunting show .

Button Buck
    Images
    Basically the show follows three women hunters through their experiences hunting. "The show focuses on the importance of educating the public on the unique issues surrounding women who hunt" - taken directly from the website. Queens of Camo hopes to promote hunting through providing intelligent, experienced women hunters for youth (and adults) to look up to.

I'm from KS, so we hunt in KS - plus, we have HUGE bucks here!

Images
    Welcome to the forum Laura, great bunch of people here...tell us more about the show...I'm getting my 12 y/o daughter involved in hunting this year and hope to have her harvest her first deer!
    I suffer from seasonal depression.....If it's not hunting season...I'm depressed! -- ME!

CTHS Supportor Horizontal Hunter's Avatar
    Images
    Welcome to the forum Laura. You will have to let us know what the scheduled air times are for the show. I think that it is great that more and more women are taking up hunting these days.

Bob
    Vegetarian: vejiˈte(ə)rēən/noun: old Indian word for lousy hunter.
    Excalibur Exocet, GT Laser II, 2" Bhoning Blazers 125g NAP Spitfire

Images
    Here is a link to Queens of camo http://queensofcamo.com/
    Looks like a pretty cool website i will be checking it out some more thanks Laura.

Button Buck
    Images
    Vanbowhunts - that is AWESOME that you are getting your daughter involved in hunting! Hopefully Queens of Camo will encourage her to do her thang!

Horizontal Hunter - the show is currently being pitched to sponsors and networks, so hopefully it will be aired before too long.

If ya'll could check out the website and give your feedback, that would be GREAT!! queensofcamo.com

12 Point Asteroids Champion, Missile Crisis Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Bloody Pingu Champion, From Start To Finish Champion, Archery 2000 Champion, Crack Shot Champion Big Country's Avatar
    Images
    Nice website. Can't wait for the show. My 16 yr old daughter loves all the new shows that feature women in the outdoors. I too. She has been hunting with me for 10 yrs now and I don't see her slowing down.....She is ready for our Thanksgiving day morning hunt already. Really stoked.........

My daughter and I will check it out. It is nice to see other people on tv instead of just the good old boys. It is time for some new blood!