32 69.57%
  • not Interested

0 0%
  • Maybe Interested

14 30.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game Dinner

The Hungarian club in Wallingford is 500 dollars even with a 300 dollar deposit. There's a kitchen there as well. IMO Wlfd Rod and Gun would be better though..

Images
    Is there anyone on here that's willing to take charge of this event and get it running i don't have the time to do it i have enough on my plate now,i will help out as much as i can ...
    Shoot a Coyote save a Fawn

Images
    I would be more then happy to help organize a small group of interested members (say 6 or so), but I won't be doing much til after hunting season. To me the biggest challenge is finding a site centrally located that has enough room, kitchen and cost is reasonable. If we can find one, then we can pick a date and sit on everything else til after the season. March is a good target month in my opinion.
    Visit my BLOG at: www.passinthruoutdoors.blogspot.com

check out some of my videos at: http://www.youtube.com/user/passinthru63

I'll poke around Andy to see what I can come up with as far as a place! As it looks we may have to do a collection to pay for a Venue! As that stands, When we get a place to hold us. We should all think of bringing mounts. sheds, bows, broadheads and what not to have thing to talk about and show and tell! If I find an area I should be able to take this on!
    " Bowtech RPM 360 70#, Bowtech Invasion 60# Carbon Express Red, Carbon Express Maxima Hunter, Carbon Express F15, GrimReaper SS, Rage Hyperdermic"

Images
    Find the right location and run a sportsman tag sale prior to the event - people can gather and sell some stuff and might drum up more membership for CTHS as well.
    Visit my BLOG at: www.passinthruoutdoors.blogspot.com

check out some of my videos at: http://www.youtube.com/user/passinthru63

If we end up choosing wallingford rod and gun I can do it as well. I live less than 5 mins away from it. I can drop off everyone's portions if they mail em' my way; and it would help if a member of the club on the forum was willing to go to the event as well.

Has anyone called around lately regarding the game dinner? Just wondering. I really don't want this to pass us by this year. It is a good opportunity to meet each other and have a good time!

Images
    I have not try to get anything lined up yet been busy hunting and some other stuff we got plenty of time to get this going ,if anyone wants to step up and take control please do so..
    Thanks

2012 CTHS Supporter bobbythehunter's Avatar
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    This is the biggest problem we need to work on this right away once we have a place to hold this event then were all set .
    I am going to look into renting the fire house up the road from where i live it has a big kitchen with stoves and ovens the works .
    I will go up there this week and see what is the cost for renting it ,if we need to we could sell tickets to pay for the rental of the hall .

I know willington is a bite of a drive for some if someone can find something else more central dont be shy we need to get this started right away .
    why not the club andy?

Images

Thumbs up yummy!!!!

Im definitely all for this game dinner ! My friend mad a killer batch of venison sausage and gave me a ton but at the rate im eating it there wont be much if any left come march...
    Bow hunting, Spearfishing & Duck hunting= FEEDemSTEEL