0 0%
  • Maybe Interested

14 30.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game Dinner

Images

Game Dinner

This was brought up last year about this same time it never happened ,the last get together for CTHS was the one we had at Cabelas .
    I know its early to start planning something like this but i figured i would toss it out there.
    So i am going to start a poll to see what interest there is.

Shoot a Coyote save a Fawn

12 Point Asteroids Champion, Missile Crisis Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Bloody Pingu Champion, From Start To Finish Champion, Archery 2000 Champion, Crack Shot Champion Big Country's Avatar
    Images
    I am in Andy. I remember last time family issues kept me from going last time the day before. Look forward to it.

Images
    Lets do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When and where????

Images
    I can donate a deer to the dinner if ya want andy ill go kill a doe tommorow night from one of the meat stands if you have room in your freezer to hold her till the dinner. My freezers are full of hides and capes for taxidermy so room is gonna be a lil issue right now let me know

CTHS Supporter
    Images
    i would be def interested ill donate some pheasant,ducks and geese if i can ever shoot any fowl. i can also probably get my hands on some great hand crafted cheeses from my brother.

Images
    I am going on a moose hunt for a cow in 3 weeks Im in.

Images
    How about we hold a potluck game dinner where everyone makes a meal or brings something to cook in the oven or on a grill. Out spreads the work load and add variety. We need a hall With a kitchen somewhere central in the state if possible. I would also suggest holding it in February or march, not now during the hunting seasons. maybe charge just enough to cover the hall and expenses and maybe donate three ready to a hunting/shooting charity. Maybe get a small committee together Tongan something out. I'm in and willing too help organize as well.
    Visit my BLOG at: www.passinthruoutdoors.blogspot.com

check out some of my videos at: http://www.youtube.com/user/passinthru63

Images
    We need a hall With a kitchen somewhere central in the state if possible.
    This is the biggest problem we need to work on this right away once we have a place to hold this event then were all set .
    I am going to look into renting the fire house up the road from where i live it has a big kitchen with stoves and ovens the works .
    I will go up there this week and see what is the cost for renting it ,if we need to we could sell tickets to pay for the rental of the hall .

I know willington is a bite of a drive for some if someone can find something else more central dont be shy we need to get this started right away .
    Shoot a Coyote save a Fawn

100% in, while at this point I don't have any game to offer, being a trained chef I will be more than happy to assist in preparation and planning any way I can!
    -Nock Solid Crew

I say hold it in the suger shack,If we can talk jimmyr into it what do you think andy?