Thread: Cam Pics Week 04.02.12

Images

Cam Pics Week 04.02.12

Just checked my cam that has been out for a month. It looks like one is starting to grow some antlers. I will have to check back in about a month to see. I just got permission to hunt 100 acres in East Haven CT and can take guests with me..AND I can plant a food plot. So i will set some cams up out there and post the pics. Maybe I'll have a lottery for CTHS members for the chance to hunt the land with me...I will keep you posted.
    QRIVER CAM 008.jpgQRIVER CAM 009.jpgQRIVER CAM 010.jpgQRIVER CAM 020.jpgQRIVER CAM 021.jpgQRIVER CAM 022.jpg
    I am happy now, to recall that I was not only his son but his companion, and whenever there was a hunting expedition or any other pleasure, I was always with him.
    -John Philip Sousa-

Sure does look like he is starting to "SHOW" lol! Cool, I have heard of a couple of others seeing nubbs.

THat is WICKED nice of you to think about a lotter type offer fo us! Maybe some type of contest or a simple name drop! Either way thanks!
    " Bowtech RPM 360 70#, Bowtech Invasion 60# Carbon Express Red, Carbon Express Maxima Hunter, Carbon Express F15, GrimReaper SS, Rage Hyperdermic"