PDA

View Full Version : Ar15 sights

turkeyjerky57
03-16-2013, 05:58 PM
So in the market for ar red dot sight. Can anyone tell me is there anything in the $200 price range for a good red dot optic? Please share your experiences and let me know your opinions. Thanks in advance

btr22man
03-17-2013, 02:06 AM
So in the market for ar red dot sight. Can anyone tell me is there anything in the $200 price range for a good red dot optic? Please share your experiences and let me know your opinions. Thanks in advance

One of the best red dots for that price range is probably the vortex sparc. Its a micro red dot that retails for right around $200. I've never used one personally but have only heard good things about them.

I chose to save up some cash and go with an aimpoint pro. I think its honestly the best "bang for your buck" red dot out there. You can find them for about 400 bucks online, and they come with a good quality mount, 30,000 hours of battery life, and the awesome customer service that aimpoint is known for. Turn the sucker on and you only have to worry about changing the battery every few years.

Diver414
03-17-2013, 05:57 AM
I have an EOtech and an Aim Point. They're pricey but WELL worth it for quick target acquisition, wide situational awareness etc. if your just plinking or whatever I wouldn't spend more that $200.

Your call... Wish I could help you more. Also consider the battery 123's are not found at every grocery/convenience store like AA or AAA are.